Friends of Wirksworth Music Centre – Fundraising for the Future
Why become a Friend?
Many young people have benefitted from being part of the WMC over the last 30 years and parents/guardians/carers have also been involved as helpers or coming to concerts. To recognise this relationship, as well as engaging others in the town and surrounding area, we have set up the scheme to offer a simple way of offering financial support.
What will the contributions be used for?
Your financial support will play a valued part in ensuring that we can:
- continue to provide a wealth of musical opportunities for young people
- engage with more teachers
- buy instruments
- organise musical adventures, to experience more music making out in the wider world of music
As a Friend of WMC you will
- receive regular communications either by email, social media or through the WMC website about WMC activities, and the achievements of current and past students in their musical journeys.
- be notified of forthcoming concerts, open days, and other events.
- have the satisfaction of knowing you are helping provide musical opportunities for our young people, allowing them to thrive.
How much can you contribute?
- You can contribute as little or as much as you like from £1 upwards.
- You can make a one-off or a regular monthly, or annual donation. If you can, please consider making an annual donation as it would help keep our per transaction costs down.
If you would like to join the scheme, please choose your amount and use the pink ‘Donate/Join’ donation button you can see on this page. You don’t need a PayPal account to join the scheme.
We can claim an extra 25p for every pound of your donation if you make a Gift Aid Declaration, which can be done as part of the PayPal donation process.